Hello, how can i transfer .py files to the my calculator from computer?Yes-i know what i can use TI-Connect CE , just drag-and-drop py files to the connected calclulator, but i'm using kali linux and TILP app, may be i can convert .py>.8xv anywhere?How can i transfering this files?
Already asked and answered in your other post:

Adriweb wrote:
(I'm still not even aware of what more I can provide exactly 0x5... here's an attempt anyway)

If you can't use a VM with TI-Connect CE, then I guess:
- for user scripts: build tivars_lib_cpp and use the CLI (or modify the test stuff) to work on your files to output the readable code from the binary file
- for TI-provided modules, take a look at https://github.com/commandblockguy/tipycomp

If you can't figure this out on your own from that, well sorry, you probably shouldn't be trying to mess with all this then.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Already asked and answered in your other post:

Adriweb wrote:
(I'm still not even aware of what more I can provide exactly 0x5... here's an attempt anyway)

If you can't use a VM with TI-Connect CE, then I guess:
- for user scripts: build tivars_lib_cpp and use the CLI (or modify the test stuff) to work on your files to output the readable code from the binary file
- for TI-provided modules, take a look at https://github.com/commandblockguy/tipycomp

If you can't figure this out on your own from that, well sorry, you probably shouldn't be trying to mess with all this then.

Oh, thanks, where i can found somes like 'library' of python files for the calculator to download?
Pretty much nowhere - Python on the CE (technically "circuitpython", itself a fork of "MicroPython" like on other calculator models) is severely limited especially memory-wise, so you cannot have things like NumPy, which people ask about a lot.

There are a few simple scripts you can see here and there (for instance on TI's website for educational activities) but they're mostly little scripts for school things, discovering the basics of programming etc.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours