Hello There!
I just wanted to ask if there is any way i can transfer files from my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10+ btw, 2019 Model) to my TI-84 Plus CE-T sso i can download games from here to my calculator while i'm away from my computer. Thanks! Smile
Yes there is. You'll need chrome installed and go to ticalc.link
You will need a USB C to USB adapter and connect your calculator cable to it and then into your calc. Then just use ticalc.link to transfer. I've done it multiple times. Smile Very Happy
Invalid_Jake wrote:
Yes there is. You'll need chrome installed and go to ticalc.link
You will need a USB C to USB adapter and connect your calculator cable to it and then into your calc. Then just use ticalc.link to transfer. I've done it multiple times. Smile Very Happy

Thanks! Will give an update tomorrow (its night for me at the time of writing)
Ok good luck Very Happy
Jacobly's prgmTRANSFER is another good option, which will allow you to access the calculator's files through the file manager on your phone (provided you're running a decently modern Android version, it sounds like).

EDIT: You may need to use TI-Connect CE on a computer or some other linking software to actually install this on your calculator though, so probably not a viable option for the initial installation if you only have a phone to work with.
Invalid_Jake wrote:
Ok good luck Very Happy

Yes it worked!
epsilon5 wrote:
Jacobly's prgmTRANSFER is another good option, which will allow you to access the calculator's files through the file manager on your phone (provided you're running a decently modern Android version, it sounds like).

EDIT: You may need to use TI-Connect CE on a computer or some other linking software to actually install this on your calculator though, so probably not a viable option for the initial installation if you only have a phone to work with.

First of all, i have a computer at home but i dont have access to it when im away from home.
Second, i have heard about prgmTRANSFER and never found it again. Will try later!
ValkTheBoxman wrote:
Invalid_Jake wrote:
Ok good luck Very Happy

Yes it worked!

Great, that's awesome! Keep in mind ticalc.link works on other devices too, but not on windows without a hassle but it works on linux fine depending on your browser. Glad I was able to help.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours