It's been a little while since the last update post. However, we've added quite a few useful features and patched some bugs as well. Here's a list of the features that RoccoLox and I have been working on over the past week:
▪ [on] + [prgm] hook to launch the shell
▪ [on] + [stat] hook to power off the calculator while saving your location in the OS. This is useful for if you're editing a long BASIC program or something which would take a lot of time to navigate back to if you used the normal power-off method.
▪ [on] + [sto->] and [on] + [ln] hook to enable and disable dark mode, respectively
▪ Handle running programs from the OS ourselves by using a homescreen hook, so you can "Goto" an error in an archived program from the error handler
▪ Add a menu to jump to labels in the program editor using [on] + [graph] (This is entirely Cesium's code, so all the credit for this feature goes to MateoC)
▪ Fix a bug where editing archived BASIC programs would corrupt almost the entire program (Oops!)
Here's a screenshot showcasing a few of the features we added in this update:
More updates coming soon!