so what is the problem? do we know what is the problem? or is my calc srewy becauswe of Omnicalc? (ram reset rulz when programming with ASM libs...)
is it a modified version of omnicalc or a straight download, and do you use the virtual calc feature. those are the only ways it can mess up your calc.
Disable Cn2. SEs are disabled when Cn2 is enabled to prevent massive lag.
Correct version and everything from Detached Solutions. And after like 1 year of a messedup calc, I never use Virtual Calc... Its cool and all, bu it not worth the hassle of remembering which program is on which part...The reason I say Omnicalc is because it may disrupt some stuff in DCS6, but what do I know? Very little of ASM... And a lot of basic... Smile
I have another suggestion for this instead of just going over the items on the current page how about make it so when you get to the last program on the page you go to the next one.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours