So initially my ti 84 plus ce was showing up and then I went to look at the files and it said it was in use or whatever. So I ram rested took the battery out and put it back. I tested the cord with my ti 84 plus and it worked fine. I uninstalled Ti connect CE and reinstalled it and now it doesn't show the calculator at all but it is connected to the computer and shows up under devices. So I thought maybe because it was renamed that had something to do with it but I set the name to default and it still didn't work so... I'm here. 😢
What is the revision number of your Ti-84 Plus CE? I know that on Chrome OS, it is just the opposite. I can connect me TI-84 Plus CE to it but not my cousin's TI-84 Plus.
L-0221R
Edit I can now use my Calc with tilp2 on my rpi4 snd it works fine so I have no idea what's wrong. But at least I can still use my Calc now also if you want tilp2 on a rpi just install pi-apps and run the install for tilp2.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours