I have decided that I will make Tycoon. This Topic Can be used as a Feed for Feature Ideas and Implications for the game. I will be open to Take Ideas.
Okay Thanks For Letting us Know.
What platform are you using? What language? An idler (as I assume that's what it is) is definitely an interesting take for a calculator game. Do you have a working/playable game state? I look forward to your progress.
I am using the TI-84+ and am using TI-Basic. i have been coding for 3 year and know my way around the calculator.
I strongly suggest starting to use Axe, hybrid basic, or a later calculator.
I am trying to learn Axe to make my programs faster but i am having trouble learning it. I need a good place to "learn" the language.
I need help.
I am at a standstill on what to make. There are 3 progression systems that I want to do but I can only do 1. Which would you prefer.

Store Manager
You start in a store where you navigate the store and you must grow to become a Superstore and then a mall. The store has shelves that must be restocked and you must go around and fill the shelves. In the beginning you must stop by the counter and handle customers the UI will be giving deals and negotiating with customers. It will take place on the Home Screen.

Business Manager
You start with a company where you hire employees and grow your company. The space you have for employees are buildings and you must buy land to build. The game will be text based and there will be not as many graphics for navigation. It will take place on the Graph Screen.

City Manager
The game starts where you are a Mayor and you must grow you township into a city. You must negotiate with other townships and cities to gain land. you then must build land and grow you city. The game is more navigation UI and will include building your city. It will take place on the graph screen.
wouldn't it be better to do this with a poll?
Here is a link for the Axe commands, and a bit of advice for learning it: treat it like severely upgraded BASIC. logicaljoe.com/AxeCommands.html
I know about the Commands. I already have looked at axe. but i cant figure out some of the commands.
Can you be more specific? Do you have questions about specific commands to ask?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours