Why do you, an otherwise reasonably intelligent individual, insist on using such a crappy operating system?
allynfolksjr wrote:
Why do you, an otherwise reasonably intelligent individual, insist on using such a crappy operating system?
I would bother trying to justify the number of programs I run that run poorly on other operating systems, or not at all, and have no decent equivalent, but your screenshot on the previous page shows that you too run Windows, at least at work
KermMartian wrote:
Here's my current desktop, my only machine with a single monitor, sadly.

Click to bigify!

How did you get that custom pop-up calendar for your W7 tray clock?
technomonkey76 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Click to bigify!

I didn't, I'm using Rainlender. Also, anyone let me know if you want backgrounds; I have this and of course all my previous ones saved. There was some interested in my tech-style background I had thrown together, so I'll have to return to that at some point.
KermMartian wrote:
technomonkey76 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Click to bigify!

I didn't, I'm using Rainlender. Also, anyone let me know if you want backgrounds; I have this and of course all my previous ones saved. There was some interested in my tech-style background I had thrown together, so I'll have to return to that at some point.

Okay... and I am interested in the background as well. Smile I'd love to see some sort of background archive uploaded somewhere!
My laptop: https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/0-Screenshot.png
I installed UT under Wine, and I added shortcuts to my CnT development tools. Very Happy
souvik1997 wrote:
My laptop: https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/0-Screenshot.png
I installed UT under Wine, and I added shortcuts to my CnT development tools. Very Happy
Looks great! What's the difference between "Open CnT" and "Open CnT Folder"?
Open CnT opens the gEdit editor to edit the source code, and Open CnT Folder opens the directory in which the source file is located.
I really like that wallpaper Kerm Very Happy
_player1537 wrote:
I really like that wallpaper Kerm Very Happy
Thanks _player; I'm liking it thus far as well. Smile And Souvik, thanks for the clarification.
Gah, I hate how the newest post button brings me to the wrong page sometimes. Souvik, I like your desktop too Smile
_player1537 wrote:
Gah, I hate how the newest post button brings me to the wrong page sometimes. Souvik, I like your desktop too Smile
Yeah, sadly there's no easy fix for that. Sad
http://bit.ly/ed6P34
Progbeard wrote:

Very nice!
Pirated Photoshop and Illustrator. How fitting for a Windows user.
allynfolksjr wrote:

How do you figure they're pirated?
Progbeard wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

How do you figure they're pirated?

What kind of total idiot buys it?
JoeYoung wrote:

The kind who realizes that software developers have mouths to feed too?
Progbeard wrote:
JoeYoung wrote:

The kind who realizes that software developers have mouths to feed too?

This.
It's the pirating folks that are the total idiots. I could rant for hours on the state of the market and the consumer mindset.
Great desktop there, Progbeard, and I'm glad that your enthusiasm for DeadMau5 extends to your desktop wallpaper. Did you make all of those monochrome icons yourself, or find a set and extend it, or (less likely) find a set that already had all your programs in it?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 14 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours