Would it be possible to get BlockLand on xFire?! That would be great!

You should e-mail them!

Their forums are http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=5
Already have, maybe if we are persistant then it will happen Very Happy

Everyone who wants Xfire be compatable with BL send an email.

Btw, XFire is not just a chat, its also got teamspeak and such that would be handy Very Happy

Plus it would save me the time of making the BL banner I was talking about.
Wait for TBG, then nag xfire Wink
swivelgames wrote:
Btw, XFire is not just a chat, its also got teamspeak and such that would be handy Very Happy

I know what xFire can do! I probabally have had it longer than you. jk, though I have had it for over a year.
I was not talking completely to you Netham, I was mostly talking to those who ethar dont have it or dont use it much Wink

I have used it way back before I joined cemetech. Razz

I love that program Very Happy
I myself have never used xfire (all I play is blockland really).
I also have not used xFire. I did enjoy using Skype and teamspeak for voice communications during Blockland though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours