netham45 wrote:
OMG! I was going to post that! Very Happy
Unnecessary comment.

He's a user from TBM and Mix.
OMFG! Thats so not cool! I was looking forward to TBG so much Crying

I am going to go cry myself to sleep now Laughing

But seriously, thats so not even cool! What ever I can do to help out I will Very Happy . Meh, come on guys, your just handing the trophy to RTB and retail bl Sad
This sucks out the rear, I hope that its possible its still going to happen. I cant stand the thought of me having to play RTB and retail, I would'nt be able to play bl anymore.
We should do a boycott if a retail version of BL comes out...
netham45 wrote:

You mean it isn't already out?
Is there one out?
nobody said you can't play tbm anymore, they just said it might not be under active development.....
foamy3 wrote:
netham45 wrote:

You mean it isn't already out?
Only a beta. The official version hasn't been released yet.
And never should it be released! Come on men! Lets go bomb the productions lab! Laughing

What about handing over the production of TBM/DTB and/or TBG to some one who would carry it out. Sure it would be diff, but hopefuly it will come out nice like we are hoping. And also the TBM/DTB would be active, and we could get updates on it.
Is the current that beta?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours