Huh some robots didn't give me any silicon and instead gave me some other item I forgot the name of but I think it was for Megan.

Also I tried Collin's ray gun (basic and sweep) on the Evil Fox and it wouldn't even flinch. Maybe it's a bug?

As for revisiting old dungeons, maybe the new area could use monsters from the previously visited area and change everytime you complete a new area?
Quote:
As for revisiting old dungeons, maybe the new area could use monsters from the previously visited area and change every time you complete a new area?

Unfortunately the game's engine doesn't support that. Each world supports up to 8 enemies, and I'm not willing to replace enemies unique to each world with enemies from previous worlds. I could adjust some of the maps and put the easiest enemies towards the front, but I don't think that will completely solve the problem.

In theory, after testing the game several times, I felt that players could progress through the game well enough even by fighting as few enemies as possible. I guess I wasn't really correct there. In that case, if I add the Arena, I can have a section in the manual that will encourage players to train.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours