when i launch it thru cesium, it says i need libloader, but i already have it installed, and ive reinstalled it multiple times.
Do you have the latest version of the libs from here: https://github.com/CE-Programming/libraries/releases/tag/v9.2.2 ?
Please refrain from asking the same question more than once, creating multiple forum topics only makes you sound desperate for help and actually makes people less likely to help you.
epsilon5 wrote:
Please refrain from asking the same question more than once, creating multiple forum topics only makes you sound desperate for help and actually makes people less likely to help you.

im completely new to this website and i thought i made a post in the wrong spot somewhere. my apologies

tr1p1ea wrote:
Do you have the latest version of the libs from here: https://github.com/CE-Programming/libraries/releases/tag/v9.2.2 ?

yes, i have the most updated version.
mntstew wrote:
epsilon5 wrote:

im completely new to this website and i thought i made a post in the wrong spot somewhere. my apologies

Okay, I understand--just remember to avoid that in the future if possible.

And welcome to Cemetech! Be sure to let us know if you have any more questions or want to share any of your projects.
also, it is working perfectly fine on my other ti-84 plus ce with python. the one it isnt working on is a ti-84 plus ce, without python.
Are you able to let us know the OS version of your calc? You can get it by pressing 2nd then + then 1 for 'About'.

It should say TI-84 Plus CE with the OS version like 5.0.0.0089 up the top.

Though the OS version shouldn't matter as far as I know - I just wanted to triple check that you have deleted and reinstalled the latest version of the clibs just in case something was corrupted during transfer?
tr1p1ea wrote:
Are you able to let us know the OS version of your calc? You can get it by pressing 2nd then + then 1 for 'About'.

It should say TI-84 Plus CE with the OS version like 5.0.0.0089 up the top.

Though the OS version shouldn't matter as far as I know - I just wanted to triple check that you have deleted and reinstalled the latest version of the clibs just in case something was corrupted during transfer?

I believe it is 5.7.

also- do i need to go thru my calcs files and manually delete all of the clibs files?
Yes the files are:

FILEIOC
FONTLIBC
GRAPHX
KEYPADC
LibLoad

Normally resending the same file gives you the option to replace any existing ones, it might be safe to try deleting just in case something funny is happening on transfer.
tr1p1ea wrote:
Yes the files are:

FILEIOC
FONTLIBC
GRAPHX
KEYPADC
LibLoad

Normally resending the same file gives you the option to replace any existing ones, it might be safe to try deleting just in case something funny is happening on transfer.

my apologies, this actually fixed it, just forgot to update you all! Thanks very much!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours