Within a week. I need to get multiline text input working first, then doublecheck single-, password-, and multiline-input.
awesomeness
The trouble is working up the enthusiasm to fix the multiline routine; I'm pretty sick of that routine at this point. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
The trouble is working up the enthusiasm to fix the multiline routine; I'm pretty sick of that routine at this point. Smile


convince yourself to bust-butt tonight and get that done.
Actually, I'm going to try to see what I can come up with in the next two hours. Talk to you after that.
KermMartian wrote:
Actually, I'm going to try to see what I can come up with in the next two hours. Talk to you after that.


kk, show us some screenies if you finish itq
OK, looks like I solved one of the bugs. That means that the remaining things to check are:

>> going up a page using the left arrow
>> going down a page using down
>> going up a page using up
Finally got around to watching that video, fairly entertaining... Razz
KermMartian wrote:
OK, looks like I solved one of the bugs. That means that the remaining things to check are:

>> going up a page using the left arrow
>> going down a page using down
>> going up a page using up


awesome work dude!!
...and I just solved another bug-within-a-bug (a subbug, I guess). Three to go...
KermMartian wrote:
...and I just solved another bug-within-a-bug (a subbug, I guess). Three to go...


your cruising now Very Happy
yeah, this will rock. Can't wait for this beta.
Made a bit more progress. Now I've solidly removed all the bugs except those three above, and I have some suspects for those three.
good, good, what do you think it is?
Oh, it's just random alignment issues with the cursor running off the edges of stuff.
KermMartian wrote:
Oh, it's just random alignment issues with the cursor running off the edges of stuff.


lol, how long do you think itll take to fix?
With any luck, I should be able to finish within a week as I said, so I can get 5.8 out.
That will be nice, the WIKI says that 5.8 should of been out on the 17th...
I just watched the promo; WAY better than that 'Cemetech Commercial' you made a couple years back Laughing
the city in grayscale was a nice touch
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement