Hello everybody,
i wanted to ask if its possible to turn a program that i wrote in C with the toolchain into an application. Cesium for example. I know its written in asm and you have to execute an installer first. Can you do that with an C program too? Like creating an asm script wich turn the programs into apps?
Yes it is possible.
It is possible, But I think an app needs to have key to let the calc let it know "hey I'm a app" that's what I was told last time I asked. Also no one has this key.
Quote:
It is possible, But I think an app needs to have key to let the calc let it know "hey I'm a app" that's what I was told last time I asked. Also no one has this key.

I thought apps have a different structure and you need to convert it.
Quote:
Yes it is possible.

Do you know how?
Quote:
Do you know how?

Yes.
Quote:
Yes

And how can i do this? Smile
Nobody has an Idea? Confused
Yan-Nick wrote:
Nobody has an Idea? Confused

I personally have no Idea, but I would look into cesium source code for clues. (if you know any asm Cool )

Or look at app-inc .

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours