I didnt know where to post this because I am new to this website and forums in general. I am trying to download an app onto my ti-84 plus ce that is a .8xk file but i keep getting an error message saying "Sorry, it appears that noteflio.8xk was created for another calculator and does not work on TI-84 Plus CE -1060. We cannot send it"
I cant find any program or .xp files that will work or have what I need. Is there any way I could convert the file or find a way to download it as a program?
.8xk files are flash applications, which are written in Z80 assembly. The CE has an eZ80 processor instead of a Z80 like the TI-83+ had, so it can't run them.

You might find Text Editor CE to be a suitable replacement for NoteFolio that works on the CE.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours