Quick Update:
It's the end of week 3 Smile, Lets recap what we did this week:

This week I finished oxygen and I am currently debugging and making demos Smile, I also did a little DuckHunt Programming and add the UI bars to the game (still a bit bugged).

Lets look at what we have planned for week 4:
So I want to revamp Xenon's UI concept art (due to the completion of Oxygen Alpha). Then I should begin on Xenon Prototype. I also want to Create an Oxygen release on GitHub. Then finally Fix DuckHunt rendering issues.
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Quick Update:

This week I finished oxygen and I am currently debugging and making demos Smile, I also did a little DuckHunt Programming and add the UI bars to the game (still a bit bugged).

So I want to revamp Xenon's UI concept art (due to the completion of Oxygen Alpha). Then I should begin on Xenon Prototype. I also want to Create an Oxygen release on GitHub. Then finally Fix DuckHunt rendering issues.

This is looking great! Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see what happens next! Very Happy
TIny_Hacker wrote:
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Quick Update:

This is looking great! Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see what happens next! Very Happy

Thanks for the support! Smile
I agree with TIny_Hacker! I'm especially excited for your duck hunt port Very Happy
Quick Update:

Xenon Concept art has been released.
Check out it's thread Razz
And go make a post to show support.

Newly Added:

• Planet Saver.
    -CC25 Entry.

• PLR (Play . Live . Run)
    - A CC24 Entry.

KMisthebomb wrote:
I agree with TIny_Hacker! I'm especially excited for your duck hunt port Very Happy

Me too Very Happy, I spent the whole week rewriting/organizing the source code.
Quick Update:

It's the end of week 4 (forgot to post on Monday) Smile, Lets recap what we did this week:

Currently Still debugging oxygen (I haven't created a public release for oxygen yet). I also rewrote DuckHunt (I just moved all the functions from main.h file and gave them there own files) Smile. I also released new revamped concept art for Xenon, also started creating Xenon "GUI" Prototye.

Lets look at what we have planned for week 5:
I want to continue working on Oxygen debugging and creating Xenon prototype.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours