Hello Cemetech,

I wanted one place where I can keep updates on all my projects releases and future projects updates . It's Basically an RSS for my projects Very Happy .
Here are the projects I'm currently working on:

Exclamation Projects:
Projects I am Currently working or have released.

Idea Future Projects:
Projects I have not posted or I have not started.
  • Swing Copter
    - A port of a game made by dotGears, original on mobile and soon to be on TI-84PCE. Click Title to read more.

• Bomberman Clone

• Emulator

• Updating older projects. Smile

• Create a library

Evil or Very Mad Abandoned Projects:
The projects that I don't want to work on anymore or never started.
  • Windows 10 CE Simulator
    - Replaced by Vysion. Good Idea

• Linux CE
    - First project on CE, The thread is very vague. But I got mad over the project being called a desktop Laughing

• 8 Ball CE
    - Very laggy due the ball movement equations or it may have just been the CE emulator ... idk Sad

• PLR (PLAY . LIVE . RUN)
    - A CC24 Entry.

Feel free to leave a comment on any project. Do you have a project idea you would love to work on
Having all your projects together like this is a great idea! I'm excited to see how all of them turn out, and I can't wait for a swing copter clone! Razz Looking at this always reminds me of how good you are at graphics, sprites, and the like.
I also really like the idea of a topic where you post all your projects.
(better than an archives profile and we learn in this topic more about coming projects)
TIny_Hacker wrote:
Having all your projects together like this is a great idea! I'm excited to see how all of them turn out, and I can't wait for a swing copter clone! Razz Looking at this always reminds me of how good you are at graphics, sprites, and the like.
DAVID-19 wrote:
I also really like the idea of a topic where you post all your projects.
(better than an archives profile and we learn in this topic more about coming projects)

Thanks! Very Happy . I can't wait to start working on Swing copter "port". I was bit hesitant to post the upcoming projects not knowing I was willing to work on them or just overall scrap it to abandon list. But I think with the support from cemetech and it user I will be will to work on these future projects. Smile
This is certainly a good list of projects. I'm particularly excited to see what you do with Xenon and Oxygen.

And about this:
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Windows 10 CE Simulator
- Replaced by Vysion.
VYSION wasn't (and isn't) meant to be a Windows 10 simulator of any kind, so please still do this if you're interested in it.
epsilon5 wrote:
This is certainly a good list of projects. I'm particularly excited to see what you do with Xenon and Oxygen.

And about this:
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Windows 10 CE Simulator
- Replaced by Vysion.
VYSION wasn't (and isn't) meant to be a Windows 10 simulator of any kind, so please still do this if you're interested in it.

Thank you Smile , But I certainly think you missed understood the word "simulator". Essentially, the word simulate means "imitate the appearance or character of" or "pretend to have or feel (an emotion)". Vysion "can" very much simulate any windows environment by slapping on a windows background. Therefor Vysion can be considered as a Windows 10 simulator. Overall, I understand that the main intention of Vysion was not to make it a simulator but a shell and it isn't simulator but it could be consider one.

Hopefully this gives you an understanding in why the project is abandoned (simply because Vysion can simulate a windows environment) Smile .
Project's Update:
Summer is here!, and you know what that means? More time to work on my projects!! I've decided to work on 2 projects (Duck Hunt and Xenon CL) during the first few months, I look forward to having a working prototype by the end of summer.
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Project's Update:
Summer is here!, and you know what that means? More time to work on my projects!! I've decided to work on 2 projects (Duck Hunt and Xenon CL) during the first few months, I look forward to having a working prototype by the end of summer.

I can't wait to try out Duck Hunt! Very Happy
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Project's Update:
Will you be working on the Xenon GUI as well? The most I could find on it was a post that said you would be posting new GUI renders soon, from a week or so ago.
epsilon5 wrote:
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Project's Update:
Will you be working on the Xenon GUI as well? The most I could find on it was a post that said you would be posting new GUI renders soon, from a week or so ago.

No, I don't think I will be showcasing the new renders for Xenon GUI. Because, I have not release Xenon "GUI" v1.0 and there is nothing currently wrong with the current UI. But, The renders have been completed and are just waiting to be posted. So, if your waiting on the new release of the UI, I guess you'll have to wait till Xenon "GUI" v2.0. Smile
Why is Scratch CE still in Beta state?
I think it`s a good program, except that it can`t run many command lines yet.
Do you think you will be able to make more command lines possible?
DAVID-19 wrote:
Why is Scratch CE still in Beta state?
I think it`s a good program, except that it can`t run many command lines yet.

Thank you Smile , Scratch CE is still in it's beta stages because it's not fully complete (there are some few bugs here and there. Think off an essay, the current version of Scratch CE was a draft).

DAVID-19 wrote:
Do you think you will be able to make more command lines possible?

Absolutely, more command lines can be added. But, it would require a full rewrite of it source code.

Technically speaking there is an array that hold all the code for a specified costume, but this array is fixed (ex. 'array[7]') meaning I wont be able to change the max amount of data I put in it. But, if the I change that array into a pointer (ex '*array') I can allow the users to add as much code they want. simply, by reallocating/resizing the array that holds all the code Smile.
I don't want to force you to rewrite everything immediately,
but I am glad that you are already thinking about it!
Your idea of how to make it possible to use more command lines sounds great!
DAVID-19 wrote:
I don't want to force you to rewrite everything immediately,
but I am glad that you are already thinking about it!
Your idea of how to make it possible to use more command lines sounds great!

This wouldn't take a rewrite, the array only needs to be made a dynamic one with some very basic memory allocation. It's around 10 more lines of code, when I did something similar for my GUI library, OPTIX, in the past (although dynamic arrays do tend to lead to memory fragmentation, so it probably isn't the best idea).
epsilon5 wrote:
(although dynamic arrays do tend to lead to memory fragmentation, so it probably isn't the best idea).

Noted Smile. Lets hope I don't run into this issue.

Quick Update:

Check out the Xenon Thread, Oxygen To-do List has been updated.

To-do List:
  • oxy_mouse.h (80%)
    Create and Clean up code. (Includes Creating a Demo)

• oxy_users.h (50%)
    Create Simple user system. (Includes Creating a Demo)

• oxy_save.h (0%)
    Save all oxygens data into one appvar. (Includes Creating Demo)

• oxy_gui.h (80%)
    Includes Different GUI elements, Such as Input and Boxes. (Includes Creating Demo, Need More GUI Elements)

• oxy_notify.h (80%)
    Notify Allows other programs to show notification in xenon. (Create a Demo when Xenon "GUI" is completed)

• oxy_files.h (75%)
    Oxygen Virtual File System. (Create Demo with Xenon CL)

• oxy_gfx.h (90%)
    Graphical Shapes and sprites effects (Includes Creating a Demo, Need more shapes and sprite effects)
Quick Update:
It's Week 2 of summer. Lets recap Week 1:

• I started to complete Oxygen (Xenon's core, GUI library).
  • Started to port/edit DuckHunt Assets, I also cleaned it's code.
  • Finally I started to clean up most of my project GitHub repo.

What I have planned for this week:
This week I'm planning on working on Oxygen, DuckHunt, and add more of my projects to Github. After I finish Oxygen, Hopefully I will start working on Xenon "GUI" next week, if Oxygen is finished this week.
Quick Update:

Oxygen is nearing it's alpha state Smile
Read more on Xenon's Thread.
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Quick Update:

Is that the new Xenon logo?
epsilon5 wrote:
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Quick Update:

Is that the new Xenon logo?

No Laughing , It's for Oxygen.
Quick Update:

Alpha v1.0
"Oxygen is a graphical C library used by Xenon."
Oxygen has reached it's Alpha state!
Read more here about it's Functions and Structs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours