Hey everyone. I have finally completed a project. I started making emojis for TINET's chat and I decided to make a project of making emoji sprites. For right now I am keeping the emojis 13x13 to save space. The repo is here. https://github.com/Log4Jake/calcmojis/ I am hoping to add more emojis in the future. If you have any suggestions please reply to this post or leave an issue on github. Please include a link to an image of the emoji or the emoji itself and the full name of the emoji. Please remember I am limited to 13x13 so I can't do anything too crazy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy using these or looking at them Razz Here is an image of the first release.
Edit: I think I am going to do all the flag emojis.
You should include the mathematical symbols and common chemicals, like the alchemical Unicode block (U+1F700 to U+ 1F77F) as you are chatting via calculator after all. For example gold being 🜚 (U+1F71A)
They look very nice. I got a calculator one
Potatoman1234 wrote:
You should include the mathematical symbols and common chemicals, like the alchemical Unicode block (U+1F700 to U+ 1F77F) as you are chatting via calculator after all. For example gold being 🜚 (U+1F71A)

Thanks for the suggestion I'll take a look. I think I'm also going to add all of the different color heart emojis as well as all of the flags.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
They look very nice. I got a calculator one

Ooh that one looks nice. If you want you could make a 13x13 one and submit a pull request. I am definitely open to other people's contributions if anyone has anything that they want to add. I would like to keep them 13x13 but I might expand that in the future.

Edit: Thanks for telling me it was 13x13 lol nice 😂

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours