Apparently my stream style is chill, casual, not-screaming-in-your-face kinda thing. I say apparently because I'm not really paying attention to my "style" per se. I just do what feels right in that moment.
I stream games you're unlikely to find anywhere else on Twitch.

Games I plan to do in the future, along with who suggested them:
-Mother Series (izder456)
-F-Zero (izder456)
-Star Control II
-SimAnt (played this already but wasn't streaming it)
Occasionally I play OpenRCT2, but that's just on the side.

I am curious what classic/niche games you'd like me to play!

Watch on Twitch
Watch on YouTube
Nomkid wrote:
I play games like SimAnt, Luigi's Mansion, OpenRCT2, and more like that. Honestly not sure what else to put here, Razz .

I am curious what classic/niche games you'd like me to play!

Watch on Twitch
Watch on YouTube

as I mentioned on sax : F-Zero GX unleashed, but any F-Zero game is good, even the bad one.
~i'm looking at u, gpl~.
Also I'd reccomend the Mother Series, My personal favourites are mother 1 and mother 3.
Mother 1 is on the NES. But there is a compilation port of 1&2 on the GBA which is much better and adds features in the translation version. Mother 3 on the other hand is much more somber and follows chapter based format, unlike the first two games in the series.

Oddity, is an upcoming mother fan project originally proposed as mother 4 but was changed due to licensing issues. It's not out yet, but i'd enjoy you streaming that too.

Looking forward to watching your streams when I work out!

Cheers~
Don't see how the first two posts are spam, but the third one? That's spam.
According to google translate, the spam post is in Arabic and is advertising a questionable cleaning company for Al-Quassim!
randomguy wrote:
According to google translate, the spam post is in Arabic and is advertising a questionable cleaning company for Al-Quassim!

That really doesn't belong here. They should try advertising on an Arabic forum.
Yeah, they should try not advertising anywhere because literally nobody here cares about their company (and I mean the original definition of literally)!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours