Hi, I've not really managed to find an easy to build example for a libload library. Has anybody got a simple example which shows how to
-write a library (asm file and corresponding header)
-compile it to an .8xv
-use it within a Programm.
I did not manage to compille the Librarys included in the toolchain. Do they use the old non llvm toolchain? I am new to (llvm+libload).
Clone the toolchain and build one of the libraries inside it. That should answer all your questions.
Quote:
I did not manage to compille the Librarys included in the toolchain

Can you elaborate on this? Did you see the building guide: https://ce-programming.github.io/toolchain/static/contributing.html#building-the-ce-c-toolchain
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Clone the toolchain and build one of the libraries inside it. That should answer all your questions.
Quote:
I did not manage to compille the Librarys included in the toolchain

Can you elaborate on this? Did you see the building guide: https://ce-programming.github.io/toolchain/static/contributing.html#building-the-ce-c-toolchain

When running make in "\toolchain\src\keypadc" I get "Error: source file 'ez80.inc' not found". So I have to put the files out of fasmg into that Folder. Then it compilles into keypadc.8xv which is great (did something wrong last time i tried). But shouldn't that work "out of the box"?.
I thought that those files where already provided by the toolchain.
They are if you run "make" from the top level first.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours