Several users have reported Botboy3000's topic crashing Chrome.

Not everyone is having the issue but quite a few are:
IRC wrote:
[Nik] Completely freezes the UI (Android UI that is) for a while for me, I can only fix it if I stop Chrome from loading the page in time, before it has completely rendered

[NoahK] It is definitely not working for me, Chrome 80.0.4389.86, Android 10

[fghsgh] no problems with lineageos chromium-based default browser
[fghsgh] it lags a little on firefox at first, but none of the 3 chromium based browsers on this phone have any issues

[Jeffitus] Works fine for me on Chrome Android

I don't have Chrome, but the page loads normally for me on Firefox with Android 4.3 (note: images are automatically blocked from loading on that device), on Firefox with iOS 14.3, and on Firefox with Windows 10 Home 20H2.

EDIT: Solution: Don't paste hundreds of lines of code in a single post!
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Several users have reported Botboy3000's topic crashing Chrome.

Not everyone is having the issue but quite a few are:
IRC wrote:
[Nik] Completely freezes the UI (Android UI that is) for a while for me, I can only fix it if I stop Chrome from loading the page in time, before it has completely rendered

[NoahK] It is definitely not working for me, Chrome 80.0.4389.86, Android 10

[fghsgh] no problems with lineageos chromium-based default browser
[fghsgh] it lags a little on firefox at first, but none of the 3 chromium based browsers on this phone have any issues

[Jeffitus] Works fine for me on Chrome Android

I don't have Chrome, but the page loads normally for me on Firefox with Android 4.3 (note: images are automatically blocked from loading on that device), on Firefox with iOS 14.3, and on Firefox with Windows 10 Home 20H2.

That's interesting. Maybe the page has a virus
Kidding
Kinda happy I figured out the solution without any diagnostics Evil or Very Mad

It's a little curious that the page entirely freezes- can someone check that if you wait for long enough it loads completely?

This could probably be fixed by aborting the syntax highlighting if it takes longer than a couple seconds.ε

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours