Who wants RetroBowl recreated for a TI–84 Plus CE?
Yes
 100%  [ 13 ]
No
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

A couple school friends and I are writing code on tiplanet.org for a RetroBowl recreated for TI–84 Plus CE. If anyone wants to contribute, please reach out!
I was working on some schematics for that sort of thing, but I didn’t get that far. Let me know if you start is, so I can help you.

EDIT: I do not have a tiplanet.org account, so I would appreciate a link to the project page.
S/jr/W wrote:
I was working on some schematics for that sort of thing, but I didn’t get that far. Let me know if you start is, so I can help you.

EDIT: I do not have a tiplanet.org account, so I would appreciate a link to the project page.

https://tiplanet.org/pb/?id=274307_1646503688_e3d19af0ca . Here is the link for the project page. The reason that I haven't started in full force is because one of my friends is currently making sprites and such and I have to wait till he gets done. We can also code it in cemetech, if you wish!
I would prefer if you started coding it on Cemetech, because I much prefer here to ti planet, and somehow the code is not showing up for me when I clicked on the link you posted.

EDIT: I just created a tiplanet account (because they have people who know about calculators not on here)
Also, as for the sprites, is there some sort of site with them all listed so you can use ConvPNG?
S/jr/W wrote:
I would prefer if you started coding it on Cemetech, because I much prefer here to ti planet, and somehow the code is not showing up for me when I clicked on the link you posted.

EDIT: I just created a tiplanet account (because they have people who know about calculators not on here)

Sounds Great! The link above should work now.
S/jr/W wrote:
Also, as for the sprites, is there some sort of site with them all listed so you can use ConvPNG?

Not yet, my friend hasn't finished drawing them.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours