Hello everyone, I have started working on a personal project that i would like to share with you all. I am coding a spreadsheet app in Celtic CE. I plan on adding many features and fancy graphics. For now, I have been working on the main functionality which is making, editing, and loading spreadsheets. I apologize for it not being polished yet right now I want to get something functional working first. I have a basic creating and loading system.
Here is an image of an example sheet being loaded properly.

If you have any features you think I should add let me know I really want to make a great sheets program. That is practical.
Right now all the graphics are temporary I plan on adding a nice UI and labels for the rows and columns.
You should at some point learn how to code in assembly (not the official name btw). It gives a lot more ability and speed at the expense of complexity to learn and code with.

I personally use AXE on the TI-84+ monochrome since assembly is a bit too complex for me right now.
DragonScholar71 wrote:
You should at some point learn how to code in assembly (not the official name btw). It gives a lot more ability and speed at the expense of complexity to learn and code with.

I personally use AXE on the TI-84+ monochrome since assembly is a bit too complex for me right now.

I thought about doing it in C but this is a personal project. This is really just to have fun with celtic

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours