I'm not entirely sure many people know about this, but there's a really nice BBCode guide here that showcases a bunch of tags that most people don't know about but could probably use at some point.

However, it is not conclusive by any means, most notably missing the [hr] and [youtube] tags- I'm not sure if there are any others that are accessible to normal members, and it would be nice to have these documented somewhere (preferably that page). I recall something about a [center] tag, too.
I... I’m ashamed to admit that I had no idea a page like that existed.
098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6
(the above is a test)

Edit: what is the point of the md5 tag? You can just quote the post to see the original message so I definitely wouldn't use it to hash my super secret passwords. Laughing
0f554631e283ceddae8b9906fac64d27

haha yeah... totally wouldn't use it to hash super secret things... haha 756081ae62edc9aa3f35bf2fe1e03ce0
I was about to mention HR and Center, my extension adds these, but I had completely forgotten about rainbow and sub/sup! I'll add them when I have a minute Razz
Also is nobody going to mention that whoever added the Youtube button forgot to add the helpline Evil or Very Mad
While I'm rambling about my userstyle, I added a color picker yesterday to allow selecting any color rather than just the basic default colors.
I'm going to bump this a bit, does cemetech add any BBCode tags that aren't in PHPBB normally?
I'm not sure what constitutes as "normally" but I know that mono is one that hasn't been posted in this topic. Wish the font size was a few points larger, I usually couple it with a font size 14 so it matches the height of the post font.

ninja edit: jk, I see mr womp womp has mono in his post.
Alex wrote:
I'm not sure what constitutes as "normally" but I know that mono is one that hasn't been posted in this topic. Wish the font size was a few points larger, I usually couple it with a font size 14 so it matches the height of the post font.

ninja edit: jk, I see mr womp womp has mono in his post.

I used mono in my initial post in this thread- it is incredibly useful for inline code blocks :)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours