ooooh, ski resort, I like that. How about smooth out some of those hills to make them skiing friendly?
we started building one yesterday, although I think he should model it in QuArK
elfprince13 wrote:
He could, or just leave it as a load-on-load save.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
He could, or just leave it as a load-on-load save.

less lag though Wink
Indeed, but exponentially harder to make than a simple build.
hey, just woke up around 5pm and have been playing DTB since. I have'nt been feeling well, thats the reason for the late wake.

Anyway, I am going to be working on alot of that. Thanks for the ideas, I am going to try and take away alot of the grass and make it more smooth right now. The server is open if you care to join me Very Happy .
kk, I can't now, but I'll give it a try later today or tomorrow. What was this about the ski resort? Got any pix of that?
Not atm, I was actually just about to start on it. I finished some of the texturing, heres 1.2 with texture changes. It has the .save, .ter, .mis, and the .png all in it, just like the first.

This is'nt an update, its all the files. You dont have to dload the first one to use this one. Very Happy

Heres the dload:
Latest Download for 1.2

Hope you like it!
swivelgames wrote:
Not atm, I was actually just about to start on it. I finished some of the texturing, heres 1.2 with texture changes. It has the .save, .ter, .mis, and the .png all in it, just like the first.

This is'nt an update, its all the files. You dont have to dload the first one to use this one. Very Happy

Heres the dload:
Latest Download for 1.2

Hope you like it!

good work man
Thanks

I might start on the ski resort a bit later, but I have it all planned out in my head Very Happy
Here is the latest version, this I change mostly sky, and I changed the ice texture too.

Tell me what you think Wink

Version 1.3 of Winter in Blocktopia
swivelgames wrote:
Here is the latest version, this I change mostly sky, and I changed the ice texture too.

Tell me what you think Wink

Version 1.3 of Winter in Blocktopia

hawt
Much improved. We still need to freeze that waterfall though.
Yah thats true. I am not good in 3D editors though Wink

Anyone who wants to offer to make one, I accept Very Happy 0x5

I could try using Blender, which I am moderate at. But I am not sure if it exports to the right file format.
The only thing I added to this one is a small little area with one platform. Its helpful to building things like ski resorts and such that would typicly be near the edge of a cliff.

Winter in Blocktopia 1.3.2 - Some bug fixes and one new platform installed.

One of the major bug fixes I made was a glich on the other side of the river, you fell down under the ground. I found this, thankfuly, before I released 1.3 Wink

I also frequently update swivelgames.com homepage with news. I need to get it situated though Wink . Its unorganized right now Wink
I am going to change alot of it soon Very Happy
By the way, I've been meaning to complement you on the effective use of that forum graphic. Nice job. Smile
swivelgames wrote:
Yah thats true. I am not good in 3D editors though Wink

Anyone who wants to offer to make one, I accept Very Happy 0x5

I could try using Blender, which I am moderate at. But I am not sure if it exports to the right file format.

I believe blender has a blend2dts plugin
KermMartian wrote:
By the way, I've been meaning to complement you on the effective use of that forum graphic. Nice job. Smile
Oh, the cemetech userbar? I include it in my sig on every forum I join Very Happy

elfprince13 wrote:
I believe blender has a blend2dts plugin
Thanks, I will look into that, I might be able to work on it soon Smile
swivelgames wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Oh, the cemetech userbar? I include it in my sig on every forum I join Very Happy
That too (I noticed it on Mix Smile ), but I meant the post graphic that you put next to the download link.
@Kerm: Oh that. I always like using that graphic next to a dload. It makes it more obvious its a dload or link Smile

I just finished a small 'ski resort' not exactly, its more like a ski renting office.
    Its got a ski elevator out side that brings you down to the bottom of the mountain.

I can post pics once I get home. (in about 5hours, 0x5)

I can probably put up the iGob too. I have some other cool random iGobs I am going to post on Mix-Networks.

The other thing I am working on is a mansion Very Happy

Its pretty cool, its close to done but with out switches and interior. The base of it is done.
I will be opening up my server once I get home, and all those creations will be there, hope some of you have the time to join and check it out.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours