Is there anyway I could modify the test px to return the color instead of just 1 and 0 for the ti 84 ce? I could add a command or use assembly. I've been searching for ways to get the color of a certain pixel, and I can't seem to do that without using something to memorize the color of the pixel before hand. Thanks.
Ok I think I figured it out. I've decided to use Doors CSE's color check function. It works well.
But then it doesn't work on the ti 84 plus ce so i don't know what to do now
Yeah I suppose there would need to be an ASM util/lib made for the CE ... though that's difficult now due to ASM being banned (although there is a workaround for now).
tr1p1ea wrote:
Yeah I suppose there would need to be an ASM util/lib made for the CE ...

Yeah I guess that would be cool to have Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hey so does anyone have an asm program to do that? Or do I need to write one? Because I haven't upgraded my calculator yet, I just updated to 5.4 - it was 5.0 before (mine is rather old). I'm not really good with z80 asm, I usually code with java, python, c++ - the high level ones. I learned ti basic to make simple programs.
Hum... a month later and no one has replied yet. I'm learning assembly to write my own. If I succeed, I'll share my code. After reading through a couple tutorials, I seem to still not understand how I can read from a letter Token variable. If any one reading this can explain, thanks.
I really wish I could help you. I have not learned ASM either, but there are some ASM utilities and libs under development currently.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours