Platform: TI-BASIC
Type: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure
Pack your bags! You and your friend, Mark, are both nature and outdoor enthusiasts. You guys have decided to go on a camping trip! Where do you want to go?
1. The Forest
2. The Mountain
3. The Desert
4. The Ocean
5. The Icy Plains
Great! You have picked "______________." You both pack your camping supplies and bags and get ready in a short amount of time.

The Forest
1. You travel to a local, remote forest with Mark and prepare to set up camp. You set up a fireplace and the tents in a small clearing. Mark leaves to get kindling and sticks for the fire and tells you to go and forage for some fresh fruit. You leave the clearing and see a bush filled with berries resembling raspberries. Do you pick it?
1a. Yes - You pick the berries for dessert later today.
1b. No - You keep going, looking for other fruits. You later see a bush with yellow berries. You conclude that they're safe to eat and pick them.

2. You go back to the clearing and see Mark setting up the fire. The sun is starting to set and it's getting colder. You show Mark your berries and he motions for you to place them in a cup. After he gets the fire going, he boils some water from a stream nearby. Meanwhile, you both eat dinner, dried meat and some soup, and watch the stars appear. After dinner, you both head in for the night and sleep in hammocks.
You wake up later that night and hear some rustling sounds. Oh no! You see a bear rummaging and eating your food! What do you do?
2a. Wake up Mark - You whisper to Mark, but the bear hears your whisper. He grunts and continues eating, unperturbed. You and Mark sneak away, looking for cooking pans. You both simultaneously start banging on them, startling the bear. He looks up startled and runs away, growling.
2b. Try and scare the bear away. - You hurriedly stand up and start yelling at the bear. He doesn't stop eating and starts a deep growl in his throat. You stop, scared. The bear starts walking towards you. You see a pan on your left and lunges for it. The lunge seemed to anger the bear and he starts emits a roar.
Mark wakes up startled and groggily asks "What's going on?" You start banging on the pan and the bear runs away, startled.

I'll add more tomorrow.
Schizal wrote:

I'll add more tomorrow.

No! Leave some of it a surprise! Razz Looking cool so far, good luck!
TIny_Hacker wrote:
Schizal wrote:

I'll add more tomorrow.

You wouldn't want to spoil your whole game, would you?
TIny_Hacker wrote:
Schizal wrote:

I'll add more tomorrow.

Thank you! I guess I'll be using email then.
Schizal wrote:
TIny_Hacker wrote:
Schizal wrote:

I'll add more tomorrow.

Thank you Schizal for coming up with the stories. We'll be sure to leave the rest of the story(ies) as a surprise. From here on out, we'll only be posting updates about our project.
RoccoLox Programs wrote:
Schizal wrote:
TIny_Hacker wrote:
Schizal wrote:

I'll add more tomorrow.

Thank you Schizal for coming up with the stories. We'll be sure to leave the rest of the story(ies) as a surprise. From here on out, we'll only be posting updates about our project.

Can I pm you instead of email cause it's easier for me? Also, do you understand the format I'm using?
Just a quick update on what's going on: We (me and Schizal) are still working on our program, slowly, but surely. We will have it done in time though. Screenshots will be coming...
News on CC24! Me and Schizal have finished our submission and it's now on it's way to the judges. Please wish us luck and the best of luck to everyone else who's competing. Good Idea

Screenshots of our program:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours