I am working on a message add in written in c and wanted to to clear the screen after I wrote some stuff
with PrintMini (https://prizm.cemetech.net/index.php?title=PrintMini).
I tried Bdisp_AllClr_VRAM;, but it doesn't work.
Can someone help me.
fXXA
If you write "Bdisp_AllClr_VRAM;" without parentheses, then you're not calling the function, but only evaluating its address. To call the function, you must put parentheses after the name even if there are no arguments: "Bdisp_AllClr_VRAM();".

Now you also need to call Bdisp_PutDisp_DD() at some point after clearing the VRAM so that the results are visible on-screen. ^^
Thank you! I feel realy stupid right now Very Happy
No problem, there is no stupid question. If you're learning C on the Prizm then enjoy, it's a really nice way to explore new languages Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours