Well, TheLastMillennial friendly noticed me my next post would be my 2000th, so I thought: why not make it a nice post? So, that's why this topic exists lol.

I want to thank everyone in this community! I growed from someone who programmed his TI-84+CSE for fun in highschool, to an sadly-not-so-active-anymore admin from Cemetech. About 5.5 years ago I joined this awesome website, and I was warmly welcomed, encouraged to learn more about programming, resulting in awesome programs and games I made (*hmm* ICE *hmm* Razz). And even besides programming, I've had good talks with people sometimes, so thanks for that too. Unfortunately, the older you become the more busy you are (in general), so with all kind of events in my life happening, I don't have much time left for Cemetech, which I deeply regret, but oh well...

Thanks again, and I love to be part of the community the upcoming time, and hopefully also more active! Smile

- PT_
It's been great to have you around here, PT_; thank you for everything you've contributed, not the least of which has been the opportunity to see you grow as a coder, administrator, and person over your tenure here! Plus, your work on jsTIfied, SourceCoder, and the site as a whole alongside Tari has been vital to keep Cemetech going for our thousands of users while I've been busy with my startup, for which I'm eminently grateful. I hope you're able to claw back some Cemetech time in the coming weeks/months/years, and keep up the great work!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours