So Oven and I have been working on our CC24 entry called:
Uninhabited Island CE!

Game theme: You are attempting to survive on an uninhabited island for a month. Using natural resources, you must protect yourself from the wild while maintaining healthy living conditions.
Game features:
►Randomly generated enemies
►Sleeping during day to speed up time
►Sleeping during night to save, skip to day, and heal health by 50%
►A hunger bar
►A health bar
►Weapons
►Unlocking different islands
►Ranks based on EXP
►Autosave (maybe)
…And more to come!

Because we don't have a great name for our game, it would be helpful if you could suggest a name for us!
Ok I have some bad news...
So my partner and I won't be able to submit this game for the contest. Sad

We have made some progress, but are new to ICE and need more time to get familiar with the language. I also have a midterm next week and I need to study so I won't be able to work on this project. We will continue on working on it and plan to release it as a standalone game after my test is over so not all hope is lost.

Thanks for understanding,
KMisthebomb and Oven

tl;dr Not enough time to finish this game, will release later but not as a contest entry

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours