I decided to start working on a new project for my two-week break. Smile

Trello CE

Here are some concept images:

The Project will consist of easy scrolling
[alpha] + up = Scroll down.
[alpha] + down = Scroll up.
same for left and right.

What do you think about the project? Do you have any suggestions?
Here is the latest prototypes:
Don't mind the bugs, they will all be ironed before release.

Quick idea:
I also want to use the area below the help (menu) as a recent section to display recent opened boards without the scrolling.
Looks good! One suggestion I have is to post your project updates as screenshots of the project (so Trello CE would tell how far along you are in the project, instead of the real Trello). Thereís also some minor alignment issues that should be fixed, but that isnít too much of a problem.
epsilon5 wrote:
Looks good! One suggestion I have is to post your project updates as screenshots of the project (so Trello CE would tell how far along you are in the project, instead of the real Trello). Thereís also some minor alignment issues that should be fixed, but that isnít too much of a problem.

I currently don't have an input routine. But when I do, I sure will Razz
I'm currently working on saving and GUI Related routines.
*I fixed the alignment issues.

The input routine is also done everything just needs to be laid down then I'll start debugging.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours