I'm a new user for TI89 and searching for Laplace transform & Inverse Laplace Transform app. I found someone recommend the app named "Advanced Laplace by Lars Frederiksen.

I tried to search & download from Internet, but could not find an active link to download.

So if anyone here has the app, could you please help share the app.

Thank you very much.
I did a quick google search and found this. Maybe it will be useful?
That's not what (s)he's looking for, though Smile

I looked a bit around the Internet to find out which filenames I should be looking for, and on my local drive, but I don't seem to have that particular version of the Advanced Laplace from Lars Frederiksen... There are multiple sources for TI-68k Basic versions, and Nspire Basic versions, but "advlap_v1_4.zip", for instance, can't be downloaded from anywhere.

Like Samuel Stearley, Lars seem to be one of the programmers against third-party re-hosting of their content (or at least, against third-party re-hosters failing to keep up with upstream versions). End result, once again: their work has partially disappeared from public view, wasting users' time unsuccessfully tracking it down...
@ TIny_Hacker - thank you for your help. I tried that app, it works but inverse laplace transform for some function tooks very long time (more than 5 min) so I cancel it.

@Lionel Debroux - thank you for your help. Now I see why I could not find it. That’s really unfortunate.

So will just live with it, or perhaps someone who previously saved the apps can share me. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours