I decided to start working on a new project for my two-week break. Smile

Trello CE.

Here is a concept image:

The Project will consist of easy scrolling
[alpha] + up = Scroll down.
[alpha] + down = Scroll up.
etc. for left and right Smile

Later on I want to make a routine using hooks to create a notification type system on calculator. Smile

What do you think about the project? Any suggestions?

Uploading real working prototypes images later on Smile
Here is the latest prototypes:
Don't mind the bugs. The bugs will be all ironed before release.

Here is prototype 1:

Here is prototype 2:

Bugs in Prototypes:
The menus are not quite done so when mouse clicks on. it does not display anything (fixing later on) Wink

Also fixing the text rendering issue font does not like to be displayed outside the screen.

As for help section I have not settled it will not look like that in alpha 1.0 Wink .

Quick idea:
I also want to use the area below the help (menu) as a recent section to display recent opened boards without the scrolling.

I'll be make a Trello board for the project later on. if you want see what I am doing Smile
Looks good! One suggestion I have is to post your project updates as screenshots of the project (so Trello CE would tell how far along you are in the project, instead of the real Trello). Thereís also some minor alignment issues that should be fixed, but that isnít too much of a problem.
epsilon5 wrote:
Looks good! One suggestion I have is to post your project updates as screenshots of the project (so Trello CE would tell how far along you are in the project, instead of the real Trello). Thereís also some minor alignment issues that should be fixed, but that isnít too much of a problem.

I currently don't have an input routine. But when I do, I will show what has updated in a Trello Board on the CE Screen Shot. Smile

Edit: Forgot to post this last night. (finished input routine posting ScreenShot later Smile )
I am currently working on saving and GUI Related routines and functions.
*nothing in GUI has changed of course I fixed the alignment issues. There's no point of posting those

The Project is so easy its becomes depressing. The input routine is also done everything just needs to be laid down then debugging.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours