It is the last one, so:
Code wrote:
If U>ʟWEEK(1) or (U=ʟWEEK(1) and O>ʟWEEK(2))

But with the version I sent you, you can make it even smaller, but what I there forgot was the following :
In the part I say:
Code wrote:
A->W

There should actuallly be:
Code wrote:
A-2->W

And then Sunday is both 0 and ~1:(Just the version I can get, right now)

Code:
PROGRAM:SMALLDAY
:
:ClrHome
:If W=5
:"SATURDAY"->Str9
:If W=6 or W=-1
:"SUNDAY"->Str9
:If W=0
:"MONDAY"->Str9
:If W=1
@Privacy_Dragon: Thank you.

I have just finished uploading the video showing the Organizer's features onto Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU2_f-blKLE
And yet I found another bug that came from so much resizing it, so the version I sent yesterday via discord is still not correct.
I don't have the time though to test it right now, so maybe you should just use the version of which I didn't say was wrong...
I'm sorry for all the bugs...
I won't send the fixed version today, since I have no time to send it or test it, since I am already much too late with going to sleep.
Maybe yesterday I can send it, if nessecary.
It has now been done... the Organizer CSE/CE (version 2.0) has now been uploaded and should soon be ready to be downloaded!
Special thanks to Privacy_Dragon for his help (and his program) with the dayOfWk function replacement.
I'm sorry to announce that the newest version of the Organizer has a major error that stops you from viewing another month/year in the calendar. This error has now been fixed and the newest version is now waiting to be approved.

Also, I'm working on a new version (version 2.1 or something like that) of the Organizer. I plan on adding-in something that'll let you see, from the calendar, what dates have tasks entered for. I, sadly, do not really know how I would do this and I'm looking for some help.

Also, if anyone else has an idea for an update, please be sure to mention it on this topic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours