RoccoLox Programs' Calendar and Task Sorter has just had its final update added to the archives. First, we would like to thank everyone who has download the Calendar and Task Sorter. RoccoLox Programs is now working on a similar, but a bigger project that will be known as the Organizer CSE/CE. For anybody that is familiar with the Organize app for the TI-83/84 Plus, the Organizer CSE/CE will be a program equivalent to that app, but for the TI-84 Plus CSE/CE calculators. This program is still in the process of being produced, but please be on the lookout for this program during the summer of 2020.

Download the Organizer
After almost 4 months of waiting... the Organizer has finally been finished and has just recently been uploaded. Please by on the lookout for it. The Organizer includes many interesting features.
Where can I find this? It's not showing in the search results. Thanks!
This was program was just, very recently, uploaded and has probably not been approved yet. I would suggest checking back in an hour or two. Hopefully, it'll be approved by then.
Oh, okay then.
If anyone wishes to download Organizer CSE/CE, then please click here.
We are now currently in the process of finishing an update for the Organizer CSE/CE (version 1.1).
The update will include:
Program will run faster when you're entering in tasks.
A "STRINGS" section that will create, reset, or delete Str1 and Str2.
I actually have some idea's for any update of the Organizer CSE/CE:

Is it possible to let the contacts, list on alphabetic order?
And is it possible to make something to enables you to select dates?
and then see the tasks that are set for that day?

I think that would improve the program much.
Thank you for your suggestions Privacy_Dragon.

Privacy_Dragon wrote:
Is it possible to let the contacts, list on alphabetic order?

I just tried this out this morning and it seems to be working just fine... so far. I am also thinking of implementing something similar in the Tasks section too.

Privacy_Dragon wrote:
And is it possible to make something to enables you to select dates?
and then see the tasks that are set for that day?

You can do something like this using the Find section. Just enter "10/06" or "10/06/2020", using today's date for an example, and the Find feature will show you the tasks with that date.
I hope that this is useful information to you or anyone else.
We are happy to announce that the Organizer CSE/CE (version 2.0) has now been completed and we plan on having it uploaded in the next few days. We are currently finishing up some bug testing. We are also happy to announce that the contacts now sort themselves in alphabetical order! The tasks also will sort themselves from the latest date to the earliest date. Special thanks to Privacy_Dragon for the suggestions.
The Organizer CSE/CE has been delayed by a bit. We are currently adding-in a better UI. The new UI will make the program not display empty tasks or contacts. We also developed a slightly new string design (old strings will still work on 2.0 though). The bug (more like an Easter egg) that used to occur when searching tasks and contacts, will not happen anymore. It's planned to be completed and uploaded by next week!
Oh and that functions are drawn trough the calendar, will that also be fixed?
There was something to turn functions off if I remember correctly.
Or otherwise maybe put the functions in a variable, then clear the functions and then at the end place them back?
Privacy_Dragon wrote:
Oh and that functions are drawn trough the calendar, will that also be fixed?
There was something to turn functions off if I remember correctly.
Or otherwise maybe put the functions in a variable, then clear the functions and then at the end place them back?

I did add "FnOff" to the beginning of the program. It'll no longer draw functions on the graph.
Another delay on the Organizer. We are now updating the calendar UI. The calendar will highlight the current day (when viewing the current month and year). We are also planning on adding-in Privacy_Dragon's Day of week program, so the dates will be more accurate.
Here are a couple of screenshots to satisfy anyone's impatience:
Hmm, the screenshots don't show up...
And you can decide to not use the posibility that one can select his own preferred date format, but I think that keeping that in the day of week program, and adding that in the rest of the organizer doesn't have to be that much size, I think, if you do it the right way.

But if you don't do that, I think it would be better to use YYYY/MM/DD than what you use now (MM/DD/YYYY), since I have the idea that YMD is more universal.
Um... I have no idea why the screenshots aren't showing up. The format for the date on the menu is decided by the format that you have set for the calculator.
Could you get rid of the date formatting on the day of week program? That would definitely lower the amount of space.
Would anyone like me to make a video of the new features in the Organizer?
You mean the setting of the date notation? Or the different notations at all and use YYYYMMDD?
RoccoLox Programs wrote:
Could you get rid of the date formatting on the day of week program? That would definitely lower the amount of space.
Would anyone like me to make a video of the new features in the Organizer?

I've changed that now, and also fixed one bug.
(no worries, it should be working good now)
And I've found another way to share it:
https://bin.snopyta.org/?a2ea67a8ee475326#8CpBzDwmXKer8u3iwL4Rca1jshvvfhBw1uZor9hQjxRL

And yes, a video of the new features would be cool!
RoccoLox Programs, I've now a version for you of just 388 Bytes.
I haven't tested it yet, but it should be correct.
I'll send it via Discord.
I've looked at the version that you sent me on Friday and I was able to get it down to about 240 bytes.
I do have one question. What's the grouping on this:

Code:
If U>ʟWEEK(1) or U=ʟWEEK(1) and O>ʟWEEK(2)

Is it this:

Code:
If (U>ʟWEEK(1) or U=ʟWEEK(1)) and O>ʟWEEK(2)

Or this?:

Code:
If U>ʟWEEK(1) or (U=ʟWEEK(1) and O>ʟWEEK(2))

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours