Update, I found that the color we've been referring to as "Salmon" is called "Metallic Coral" and is #FF6D6A. The "Light Teal" one is actually called "Metallic Teal" and is #00778E.

In other news, this color exists Evil or Very Mad :

Unfortunately, the nails aren't mine

EDIT: Apparently this color is called "Matte Teal" and was released... TI didn't announce it though...

Cool colour and even better nails lol Very Happy.

Do you have this one?
tr1p1ea wrote:
Cool colour and even better nails 0x5 Very Happy.

Do you have this one?

I don't and unfortunately, its not for sale.
I did get my hands on something even cooler though, which is this metallic blue sample which I'm pretty stoked about. I'll make a more in-depth post in my proto thread eventually, but here's a video from Adriweb
Well, it seems that salmon has come out to the public, because I recently bought one on Amazon.
DarkSystem wrote:
Well, it seems that salmon has come out to the public, because I recently bought one on Amazon.

Yes, the metallic coral that was released a couple years ago is very similar to what we had called salmon, however, the screen bezel on the production version is black and the frac symbol above the X,T,θ,n key was added.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours