Hello everyone!
A few weeks ago I discovered this forum and it sparked my interest on "calculator hacking".
I became really fascinated with this post right here: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12618
I replicated it on my own, bought myself a ESP8266 and got working on it.
I managed to get it to work and I have got it to connect to a TCP server running on my network at home.
My aim was to communicate with other devices that were also on the network.
To do this I had to make the calculator send information to the ESP8266 and let it interpret whatever data was sent.
However, I only managed to send data from the ESP8266 to the calculator and not the other way around.

Has someone found a solution to this issue?

Thank you! Very Happy
You haven't said what you're actually doing, so it's impossible to guess where your problem might be.
Right, my bad.
I am connecting the jack's RX, TX and ground to the module which is being powered by my computer through micro usb.
Communication from the ESP to the Calculator works but not the other way around.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours