Has anybody downloaded this yet? I think it's MUCH better than the original. Good Idea I downloaded it and tried the Evil version and that devil guy freaked me out when I saw him coming towards me! Shock Great work! Wink
I don't remember trying any of them. How is the speed of the program, and how are the graphics?
The graphics are great! It's pretty fast too, but the "evil" version is a bit slower. BTW, it was released today.
That's pretty sweet. He should be congratulated for a job well done.
maybe we should get his butt over here.
rivereye wrote:
An excellent idea. As as global mod, would you care to carry that out? Smile
That looks like a real improvement over the last version. I never cared to notice since version 1 was disappointing, but I think I have to try it now.
Sometimes you can see a picture on the wall of a rat with a "?" above his head! Laughing
Kinda like the old screensaver...
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:

I'll do a little look into it, but I have no experiance with his games, maybe calc84maniac would be better (as he has used the program).
rivereye wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:

I'll do a little look into it, but I have no experiance with his games, maybe calc84maniac would be better (as he has used the program).

I have no idea how to do that. Besides, I'm only an Advanced Newbie. Sad
I'll do some looking into it then. Kerm, do think maybe if this is good enough, we should mention the BASIC Elite at all?
rivereye wrote:
I'll do some looking into it then. Kerm, do think maybe if this is good enough, we should mention the BASIC Elite at all?

Don't you have to be skilled in basic to get into the BE? This is in ASM. But otherwise it is a great game! really like the graphics Wink .
Thanks for catching that (I need to wake up). I think we need to have soem reason why we want him.
rivereye wrote:
Thanks for catching that (I need to wake up). I think we need to have soem reason why we want him.
For starters, we could try convincing him to publish his programs in DCS6 format, perhaps use some of the extra features.
It's also not a good idea to play the "Evil" version in class. You may attract attention to yourself with an involuntary yell when the demon comes around the corner! Laughing
calc84maniac wrote:
It's also not a good idea to play the "Evil" version in class. You may attract attention to yourself with an involuntary yell when the demon comes around the corner! 0x5
ROFLmongers. I would love to see the teacher's reaction to that one. Very Happy
that could be quite funny.
Sad I haven't seen the demon in the evil version yet. I reached salvation too soon.
He's coming to get you!
calc84maniac wrote:
He's coming to get you!
Very Happy There are those emoticons again.... So rivereye, any news on bringing him over here?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours