- CC23 Results!
- 22 Oct 2019 08:01:35 pm Permalink
- Last edited by Jeffitus on 23 Oct 2019 12:58:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
After a delay in the judging, the results of Cemetech Contest 23 are finally here!
As a reminder, these are the categories the entries were judged in:
All judging criterion are scored out of ten and then summed for a total score. We will take language restraints into consideration.
- Originality: How novel and interesting the game idea is.
- Style: How well the game is implemented visually.
- Theme: How well the game fits the theme of spies/stealth.
- Code Quality: How well the game is implemented. This is a combination of readability, speed, documentation, and optimization.
- Enjoyability: How much we liked the game, in general.
In third place is Mystery Maze by matkeller19, coming in at 40 points. Great job!
Coming in at second we have Ace Recon by epsilon5, receiving 43 points. Well done!
Finally, the winner of CC23: Stealthy Spies with 48 points is Omicron 34 by Captain Calc. Congratulations!
Both Hunt: An RPG by Argus and Spy Tower by bdoggamer were also quite impressive and are honorable mentions for this contest.
Here are the signature banners for the contest, they should also (hopefully) soon be added as an award that shows up next to your username on the forum.
Huge thanks to KermMartian for letting me run this contest, _iPhoenix_ for a ton of help as well as judging, and slimeenergy for judging as well.
Also, thank you to everyone who participated in the contest; if you would like to know how your game did in all of the categories please PM me, I will get back to you with specific scores as well as comments from the judges.