I tried to use the Doors CS7 app on my TI84+, but instead of giving me the screen that is shown in the screenshots of Doors CS7, I get this

https://imgur.com/a/OEjUK2o

Does anybody know how to fix this?

I am new to this whole website and didn't get my calculator more than 3 weeks ago so please be patient with me.
Unfortunately, Doors CS7 has been known to cause problems like this on newer calculators. As far as I know, nobody really knows what causes it, just that it has something to do with new hardware.
Have you tried ALCDFix (or if you're able to navigate to it, the built-in "Retune" button in Doors CS's Display menu)?
Jeffitus wrote:
Unfortunately, Doors CS7 has been known to cause problems like this on newer calculators. As far as I know, nobody really knows what causes it, just that it has something to do with new hardware.

Does this mean that Doors will just not work on my calculator or will I need to do something else (like install some sort of program) so it will work?
I have not tried ALCDFix, I will try that right now. Oh, and I cannot distinguish between anything on the screen.
I tried ALCDFix, but I still got the same result. Any other suggestions?

KermMartian wrote:
Have you tried ALCDFix (or if you're able to navigate to it, the built-in "Retune" button in Doors CS's Display menu)?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours