Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
I was wondering if it was possible to use libraries like this in C programs for the CE?
I'm kinda thinking not for this particular one, since it uses floats, but maybe it can be edited to not use floats?

And Mateo, if you answer this, can you do it without being condescending,if it is possible
Try it. Theoretically it should work.
Runer112 wrote:
Try it. Theoretically it should work.

Okay! I will attempt to do so when I get home from work.
Would I have to not use the floats?
Also, should I cut out unused functions from it to save space?
Yes you can do it and it will work, it is possible
Floats should also *theoretically* work. And ZDS does appear to be dumb and compile in unused functions, so it may be worth it to delete them or disable them with preprocessor conditionals.
Runer112 wrote:
Floats should also *theoretically* work. And ZDS does appear to be dumb and compile in unused functions, so it may be worth it to delete them or disable them with preprocessor conditionals.

Okay, awesome! I am excited to try this out
Pieman7373 wrote:
And Mateo, if you answer this, can you do it without being condescending,if it is possible

No.

The question is why on earth are you using that library. You most certainly do not need it.
MateoConLechuga wrote:

The question is why on earth are you using that library. You most certainly do not need it.


I don't know,I was researching better ways to handle collision in top down games in C and that library was one of the things I found. I'm not necessarily going to use it, I was just wondering if it was possible

And if you think that one is so bad, do you have any alternative suggestions?
Pieman7373 wrote:
And if you think that one is so bad, do you have any alternative suggestions?

MateoConLechuga wrote:



:0

I have never seen that in the header, but i guess I'm just blind
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement