I finally got around to releasing my electronic album, My Stupid Crap. It has the hit that reached #1 in the charts on Mars for 12 weeks straight, Abduction. Be sure to have a listen! (Click here)

I get a 404 not found when I try to download it.

BTW, McAfee SiteAdvisor gives your site a red (bad) because
McAfee wrote:
When we tested this site we found links to out-break.net, which we found breaches browser security on our test PC.
Arg, webhosting was not happy with the 50MB zip file. Thanks for catching that Chip; I'm now uploading the individual mp3's.
Cool. I'm "Down[loading]ThemAll!" Smile
Awesome! Enjoy.
Hehe, I recognize the "What is Dobbstown" song. Laughing

Not bad. I like them. Good enough to stick on my ipod.
Wow, the site sucks. Its like one word a line! Laughing

OUCH! It works better in IE Rolling Eyes !
I believe the problem is on your end, Swivel. I can render the site perfectly in my version (the latest) of Opera. Perhaps you have some conflicting widgit installed or something. Here's proof:

I see.

I dont think I have updated Opera now that I think of it.
swivelgames wrote:
Wow, the site sucks. Its like one word a line! 0x5

OUCH! It works better in IE Rolling Eyes !

Shows up just fine for me in both Firefox and IE7
The site works well for me in all my browsers. Nice job JPez; I'll have to check this one out.
this is really nice, what programs did u use to make them?
@Thermo: I used Garageband, which is incredible, and Audacity to master the tracks.

Update: You can now listen to the album on last.fm: http://www.last.fm/music/DJ+Pez/My+Stupid+Crap
Abduction! Yay. Smile
Also, boost just completed this sweet logo for me:
Nice. Are you aware that http://jpez.sobertillnoon.com//files/mystupidcrap/Abduction.mp3 is corrupted after about 10 sec?
No, I was not. I'll have to remedy that.
Ty. Sadly the ones on last.fm are but 30 seconds long.
I changed that -- now they are full previews/free downloads.
Excellent, that site makes it look quite professional. I remember I had fun making an mp3 with Garageband, but I can't remember where I put it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours