[DSE] = DEEP - STRING - Encryption

Hello Cemetech,
over the past few months, I was thinking about making an Encryption program that encrypts String and outputs the Encrypted data and the Key.

You can also plug the encryption and decryption source code into your programs !!!

This is how the Program or source works

Step 1 = INPUT DATA is taking and Changed to hex
(* Changes Number and Letters to hex)

Step 2 = The Hexadecimal code will be reversed
(* Rewrites the Hexcode backward)

Step 3 = Randomly place random letters and numbers
(* this will randomly add numbers to anywhere in the code then stores where the hidden numbers
were placed into the key.)

Step 4 = Add 2 random letters in front and in the back
(* Just to make sure the data is longer - store random data)

To Decrypt do everything backward Smile

Now I could have done 256-bit Encryption, But since this is just a basic Encryption I will look forward to making a 256-bit Encryption Program.
I was wondering if anyone knew the 256-bit formula? or how 256-bit encryption works?
Alvajoy123 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew the 256-bit formula? or how 256-bit encryption works?

I recommend using a search engine for questions like this. Nobody in their right mind is going to take the time to explain the fundamentals of how your program should work when you can find it out yourself in a few seconds Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours