Pokemon
 6%  [ 1 ]
Calcuzap (basically galaga)
 6%  [ 1 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please specify in comments)
 40%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

For my youtube channel (Spyder The Genius), I would like cemetech members to participate in this poll. Choose what game is your favorite on the TI-Calculator. Thank you for those of you to who participate! Smile Smile Smile
Portal Returns CE
There are some great games out there but Oriam is the only choice IMO Smile.
I mostly play Donkey Kong, Minesweeper, Chess, and Mahjong. I'd say that Oiram and Portal are better games but I've already played through both of them repeatedly and that there's not much of a point continuing playing them unless I want to speedrun them or something. I also play Pokemon on TI-Boy occasionally, but not really as I generally either don't have enough time to complete anything substantial or I have enough time to play a more modern Pokemon game on a non-calculator.
Really, I love a lot of the games that I've tried for the CE. My favorite has to be the port of RFK to the CE though. Very Happy
IcyCraft Razz
***beckadamtheinventor runs***
'Can't wait for Fruit nInja to be released for the Switch...I mean CE.
SolitiCE, because that is what I play a lot at the moment. But it will probably change in the future.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours