Whenever I try to run the game, My Ti 84 Plus CE tells me I either have insufficient memory, or that the program has infinite loops. I have about 50kb of ram available, so I don't know why it isn't working. Get back to me soon!

-Brandon
Oregon trail runs just fine for me on my calculator. When does it happen?
Only 50KB? Press [2nd]>[+]>[1] and look at the second line. If it says something below 5.3.0 then you should update your calculator. Once you've updated your calculator (or if you have 5.3.0 or above) then you should Archive all your programs. (Go to [2nd]>[+]>[2]>[7] then press [enter] on anything that doesn't have an asterisk (*) next to it.) You should now have plenty of RAM to run the program.
EDIT: What do you mean by infinite loop? Like an infinite memory error loop or something else inside the game play?
thank you, that worked.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours