Sorry if the wording of my title is terrible, I am dumb
There are 2 very specific tasks that I would like to do perform on my phone, and I was wondering if they were even feasible before i tried to tackle creating an app to do either task. I don't want a GUI or anything, just an app that I can launch, and then have it close when it is done.

Here are the 2 tasks that I would like performed:

1. Sort a list of songs alphabetically by artist (I have my list formatted like this: song title--artist)

2. Scan my music folder and remove or cross out the entries on the list that correspond with songs that I already have in my folder

I'm not asing someone to make this for me, I'm just wondering if it is possible before I waste a bunch of time trying to make it. Also, advice is welcome.

You guys are great <3
Yes.
I'm actually going to make this much easier on myself by just using the Mobile C app and running some code from there instead of making an actual application

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours