For ArTICL

My goal in this is to be able to store the program on the Arduino some where, and then I can plug it into any ti-84 calculator, brand new, and it'll add that program to the calculator. I'd think it'd be possible because you can do this between two different calculators using transmit/receive over the 2.5mm line. If it's possible to do this at all I would love a guide and if not then I guess it's a feature request Razz

(This was originally a reply but I was told I should make it a topic so here Very Happy)
So, you can easily implement silent linking variable transfer of programs: ArTICL already implements silent linking of numeric variables, lists, strings, and even pictures. If you either don't want to or don't have the technical chops to implement it yourself, you're welcome to make a feature request / issue both here and on the ArTICL Github repo

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours