Thanks, swivel. I hope it will achieve my dual goal of better and more verbose DCS documentation and more OSS mindedness.
I added the version history... took me 2 hours (on and off), but i got it done Smile
The page looks great, Alex, thanks for the help! I'll be sure to update that with the versions since June.
Ok... the format i used is pretty simple...
Yup, so I see. Oh, and I'm working on formatting the front page a bit more attractively. Anyone can feel free to with it if you disagree.
personally, I think the new design clashes a bit, but it's easier to use... It'll probably look better after a little bit though...
Well, feel free to change it. Smile What do you think the problem is, too much stuff packed together? Not enough delineation between the columns? I removed the table of contents; it didn't really fit in.
Maybe the fact it looks nothing like the rest of the site?? Maybe we just need to get used to it...
That's probably what it is. I guess I could wrap it in the regular wrapper; what do you think? Yay? Nay?
Make a test page so we can see which we like better??
Actually, would people mind a whole lot if I left it as it is? I did a mockup in paint and it's just not gonna fly. Looks way too cluttered.
yeah.. maybe apply some of the CSS or something... similar color scheme...
That's an idea, I may do that. If I could fit the site wrappers around the wiki while keeping their sidebar intact, that would be perfect, but I'm not sure exactly how that would work. Certainly two sidebars is a bad idea, and I'm not sure about combining the two.
Yes, a page dedicated to Doors, I remember when a few weeks ago finding a MOS page, and tried to search for Doors and no page came up. But now its here, and its a special page!
It's not only a page, it's a full subdomain all about Doors CS. Smile Have you checked out the latest beta yet?
Well, I have no idea how to use a WIKI so here is my bug report.

Calc: TI-84+SE

Version: 5.7 Beta 1

Severity: 3

Reported by: Netham45

Description: Inside the options menu, on an 84, there are messed up boxes for enableCALCnet2 and gCn, also there is a messed up box for Allow background. Problem is not on my 83+, only on my 84+SE.

First Reported: 08/15/06
I entered the bug into the wiki and added my evaluation of the problem to it.
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Active_Bug_A0004
Calc: 84+ SE

Version: 5.7 Beta 1

Severity: 8

Reported by: calc84maniac

Description: I was scrolling down the list of progs when the calc suddenly reset. This has been replicated many times.
Here is the method for making this happen:
Make a new program.
Type this code: (It just has to be at the beginning of the program)

Code:
:Delvar Str0Clrhome
:4

Now go to Doors CS, Find the program and watch the calc reset.
I was unable to replicate this error on a TI-83+. Is the scrolling part of the bug? Does it not crash if you don't scroll first?
It crashes if I don't scroll, I just usually have to scroll to get to my progs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours