That would indeed be quite nifty. If I only had the time. :/
Well, there's the fact that they make that little puzzle at the beginning specifically to thwart that.
*cough* Let me rephrase that...

Almost impossible to do without detection.

I mean really, if all vandalism just suddenly disappear around an area a few seconds after it shows up on the screen, don't you think it would be a little obvious?
Not really. You could just be an obsessive looser with way too much time. Besides, do you really think there is someone there watching the drawball logs? I doubt it.

@Chip: The puzzle is also always the same Wink (besides, thats why I said communicate direcly with the backend and bypass the flash movie alltogether)
Oh, I missed that.

It still seems like cheating to me, but meh.
Someone actually does watch the logs - how else do you think they know to protect areas and add new items to the all of fame.
KermMartian wrote:
Someone actually does watch the logs - how else do you think they know to protect areas and add new items to the all of fame.

ummmm.... Watch the map and look around it?

P.S. Look southwest of the Cemetech logo and there is a huge gallery of drawings of people.
Just used my 15% to fix up some vandalism on the bolt.
Used all 14.7% to clean up the C.
Omg.... What have they DONE?

They killed it! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the CEM of Cemetech!
Harq wrote:
Omg.... What have they DONE?

They killed it! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the CEM of Cemetech!
Yeah, I've been working on that. Everyone, come and fix it!
man, this does suck, maybe it might not be worth it anymore there (just my toughts).
Oof. I used all my ink trying to help fix it. I was thinking the same thing, rivereye.
I'll use my 50% later to help fix it. I need to get a decent screenshot before we abandon it. Smile
You should have taken that before when we were adding the black background, in hindsight. Oh well, hopefully we can recover.

PS. Is this a return of the Koreans? (looks like their flag).
Chipmaster wrote:
You should have taken that before when we were adding the black background, in hindsight. Oh well, hopefully we can recover.

PS. Is this a return of the Koreans? (looks like their flag).
'Tis indeed a Korean flag. We shall prevail... Very Happy
널리 인간 세계를 이롭게 하라 my censored. Razz

Let's get em! Smile
I assume that it says "kiss" in Korean?
JFGI sheesh... Smile
Ah. Wikipedia says 널리 인간 세계를 이롭게 하라 = "Broadly bring benefit to humanity"

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours