Hello,
I am new (third post I believe is my count) So I drive an 84+CE and I have developed a little blue square on my graph. I vaguely remember doing it when I was finger exploring a semester or two ago, but I do not remember all that well... Surprised

PS, I am a 53 year old sophomore working towards an online degree in engineering. I never was really a great student and I dropped out of HS in 10th, so I can't for the life of me figure out why I thought I wanted to go back to school... I have elevated to CalcII, PhyI and an additional physics class "Statics" this semester.

I am fairly confident that someone within an instant can help me undo my little blue square in quadrant I.... without resetting the entire system I might request.

I long hand wrote a couple of programs after finding this forum two years ago. While my programs are rudimentary and weak, they work for what I was attempting, so I do care to retain them. Neutral

Cheers!
[2nd][y=][4][enter].

Hope this helps Smile
Hehe yes...
well sort of.

It was indeed a stat plot that I must have turned on (whatever they are for) BUT, when I did what you suggested I lost my X,Y reference marks.
I tried turning [2nd][y=][5][enter] ------(Stat Plots ON)

I got three dots then, but not the (X,Y) scaled axis turned back on.
I tried GRID in[2nd][ZOOM]...

wait, I found it there, AXES on

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours