Out of curiosity, I opened one of the links posted from a recent spam thread. Because I have nothing else better to do in life, I decided to create my own review on the website's review of "Quit Drinking Gummies." Rolling Eyes

(I don't want to create traffic on their website, so you can find a screenshot of the source here)

Quote:
These gummies work impeccably to mend the collections of shoppers from within.

So, uhm, I can't be the only one who's afraid of asking what "collections" means in this sentence. Like what are we "mending"? The categorization of shoppers as a whole or the "collections" within each individual shopper?

Quote:
These gummies play out this assignment by providing every one of the essential supplements to our ECS framework with the goal that it capacities properly.

Education Commission of the States? Elitegroup Computer Systems?? Engineering and Computer Science??? I NEED TO KNOW. Mad

Quote:
They have a total home grown recipe, which contains regular and natural concentrates just,

So uhm, what exactly is a "natural" concentrate? Because how da crap would that differ from a "regular" concentrate? Their indifference to the matter is not just at all! Sad

Quote:
this equation guarantees that the assemblages of customers don't experience the ill effects of any adverse consequences regardless of whether they need to utilize these gummies for a delayed timeframe.

If I understand correctly, "Stop Drinking Gummies" is just a multivitamin masked as a wunderdrug. Exactly what situation would necessitate a "delayed timeframe"? Confused

Quote:
These chewy gummies arrive in an assortment of tones and flavors that make a purchaser well disposed item.

lmao, no comment.

Quote:
You can just recuperate your wellbeing by biting these confections as some other confections consistently and say bye-bye to all your medical problems quickly.

I love the effort to colloquialize the review. The "bye bye" really connects me to the product. This is no longer about marketing, but truly, the sheer euphoria attained from "Stop Drinking Gummies".

Come one, come all! We have chewable gummies! Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours